The UK is a hotbed of film locations and regularly features in Hollywood blockbusters… but most of us (78 per cent of us in fact) don’t realise.
This week we encouraged the British public to get outdoors and find 50 of the most iconic film locations in return for a free ODEON cinema ticket.
The campaign launched with media given the top 10 most surprising film locations (did you know Millennium Bridge featured in Guardians of the Galaxy?!) and the call to action to ‘see, snap and share’ real life film locations in return for a free ODEON cinema ticket.
If you want to get involved, use #ODEONSceneIt and tag ODEON Cinemas on Twitter or Instagram.
The top 10 most surprising film locations:
- Guardians of the Galaxy – Millennium Bridge, London
- Wonder Woman – Arundel Castle, Sussex
- Captain America: The First Avenger – Stanley Dock, Liverpool
- Superman II – Chobham Common, Surrey
- High Rise – Bangor Castle Gardens, Northern Ireland
- Batman – Knebworth House, Hertfordshire
- X-Men: First Class – Englefield House, Berkshire
- Transformers: The Last Knight – Alnwick Castle, Northumberland
- Fast & Furious 6 – Dale Street, Manchester
- Florence Foster Jenkins – Cunard Building, Liverpool